Eddie Goes to Poetry City
"An ordinary man goes to a city of poetry: of dream, of nightmare, of hallucination. A city not on any map, but a city of lived experience, not unlike the one we live in now..."
- Richard Murphet
Eddie Goes to Poetry City is an adaptation by Richard Murphet of Foreman’s enigmatic plays, Eddie Goes to Poetry City: Part One, Seattle and Eddie Goes to Poetry City: Part Two, New York City.
- Written by Richard Foreman
- Directed by Richard Murphet
- October 2013
Grant Street Theatre, VCA
- Assistant Director - Prue Clark
- Set Design - Laura Hicks
- Costume Design - Rebecca Dunn
- Lighting Design - Steve Hendy
- Audio Design - Rowan Farbrother
- Photographer - Jeff Busby